Wollombi Village Market – Stallholder Information & Application Form
- Market Days: 2nd & 5th Sunday of the month From 9 am to 2 pm.
- The Wollombi Village Market is a rain or shine market.
- Address: Opposite the Wollombi Store
- Preferred Exhibitor: stalls selling produce, gifts, clothes, plants, bric-a-brac etc.
- Sites are 3 metre x 3 metre – (booking essential otherwise there will be an extra $10)
- Insurance: Please call us if you don’t have Public Liability Insurance.
- Bump-in time 8am, Packing up-time 2.05pm
- Gazebos MUST be weighed down with 20 kilos PER LEG.
- Rubbish & Waste
All rubbish, waste and packaging must be taken away with the stallholder. Bins provided do NOT cater for stallholder rubbish and trade waste. The stall site must be left in the condition it was found.
- If you sell food, you may need a Temporary Food Business License from Cessnock Council, please click on this link. or call Cessnock Council on (02) 4993 4300
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BELOW:
If you are unable to submit this form, you are welcome to email your information to info @ wollombimarket.com.au or call us on 02-49988131